Known as the city of red rocks and plentiful sunshine, Phoenix, Arizona, can be a great place to take a date. It may be a desert, but it is full of fun city night life, mountain trails, Southwest art, and amazing resorts. So grab your sunscreen and get out there! It might be a good idea to make sure you have enough water, too. Either way, on a date in Phoenix things are bound to get steamy!
- Amazing Golfing — Because of it’s sunshine, golfing has become a way of life here. With over 200 golf courses to choose from, chances are you won’t have to go far to find one. So grab your date, get dressed up in your best golfing duds, and hit the course. Check out this list of courses on Yelp.
- Baseball Spring Training — There is a reason people from all over the U.S. flock to Phoenix in the spring. They get to see their favorite ball players practice for the upcoming baseball season. Get closer to the players than you ever thought possible. With a date next to you, this is sure to be a fun time.
- Hiking — Ok hikers, this city is for you and your date. There are of course all the regulars take, like Camelback and Deems Hills. If you and your date are up for a bigger adventure, check out this blog for more ideas.
- Water Excursions — Why stay in the desert when you can jump in the water? This would be an awesome thing to do with a date. Check out 360 Adventure‘s water tours, from rafting and kayaking to fishing.
- Ice Skating — Did you say ice in Phoenix? At AZ Ice, you can bring a date and get on the ice. Try your hand at ice skating, or check out hockey. It’s the perfect way to get out of the heat.
- Gamble & a Show — The night life in Phoenix is alive, especially at places like Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino. Take your date for some good luck at the tables, and stay to see a show. See big names in music perform or other talented comedians and artists.
- Visit Roosevelt Row — This is where art and culture meet in downtown Phoenix, and it’s a great place to take a date. You can both walk hand in hand as you tour galleries, boutiques, listen to live music, and eat at local restaurants. Especially in the evenings when the weather cools off a bit, this is one of the most fun places to be.
- Eat Amazing Mexican Food — Being so close to Mexico, its food influences the area of Phoenix big time. There are plenty of amazing places in the city to eat great authentic Mexican food. We recommend trying Barrio Cafe, but why not try a few? Bring a date and have a blast.